Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am having a great time!!

A   Randon  Spin

I come before you to stand behind you to tell you something I know nothing about, (Today)!
The sun is shining on Puget Sound and that always helps!  I have finished that sweater vest, finally and it looks good and fits.  The yarn was hard to work on but I made some creative changes!!

I am still losing weight and oh does that feel good.  My waist and my thighs can  feel it.  Soon  you won't be able to see me standing sideways!!

I made a batch of blueberry muffins for my hubby, he needed some attention and sweets to munch on.
If you don't have a micro-oven that has convection oven on it........please check it out and beg, steal or borrow to get one.  They are a delight to use and oh so effecient to use.

I have just today put some of my hand made items on eBay to sell, hoping I will get more coverage.  I was a member about 8-9 years ago and they have sure made it easier to apply and sell.  Everything is well spelled out and explained.  I am going to town on that market.

Our local Wells Fargo Bank has hung one of my felted wall hangings up in their lobby.  I am so proud.
As I was telling my 13 yr, old grandson about my hanging.  He topped me with, one of his art pieces has been chosen to hang in an Anchorage store for months.  Will I ever get ahead of him?  I doubt it.

These are my beautiful rhoddies that are blooming now.  Otherwise my theme is purple flowers.  I am working on learning more plant names, but don't know what I should forget in order to remember them!!


To show you that I can't sit without keeping my hands busy, I have been knitting baby caps for those babies in Anchorage.  So Cute??


No more  thoughts for  today.  Soooooooo
take care... Live, Love and Laugh!!

Sophieanna

No comments:

Post a Comment