Monday, May 9, 2011

One of those Days!!

I have been pushing the wrong buttons and have lost a couple of blogs but I'll try again. Yes



terday was a sunny day and while I waited to hear from my off-spring, I knit two cute, very colorful baby caps. The house is so cleared of clutter right now I hate to mess it up.

I have been finishing my felted wall hangings with driftwood, sparkles and bling! I am very satified with them and I hope there will be others that will be too. I signed and named them but I haven't decided on my trade name as of yet. They put out a list of popular girls' names and Sophia is the second most popular!! Would my grandma Sophie ever like that!! If anyone has a clever idea, let me know.

I also finished up a wool felted purse, three times it took to felt. I made a heavy lining with three solid, large pockets and put a closure on it. This one I like how the design came out because of the yarn. The colors are bright and cheerful.

The flowers are all coming out and the grass is growing like mad. I pick up my new glasses this week. I am trying out the transition lens and anxious to see how I like them. My reading will really pick up then.

Sister, Margaret, told me about a book called, Mother, which is mostly pictures. If anyone knows of how I can get hold of one, let me know. It is humorous, comical and a riot to look at. Not much text in it.

I am going to try to build my own website, as soon as I can and have the nerves to follow through so if you don't hear from me, I am working on that. Meanwhile, I will take it easy and this photo tells it all. My pics are out of place, but you get the idea!!!???

Take care and Live, Love and Laugh.

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment