Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring and Sunshine!!

The birds are singing and the sun is bright!!  I was awake from 2:30 to 5:00 am thinking of all the things that had to be done today.  Once I made a list of things, I was able to forget them, relax and get to sleep.

My Yesterday!!  Uffda!!!


I did have a crazy Monday,  I wrote a complete blog, pushed the wrong buttons and lost it all.  I tried and

tried, had 5 copies, then somehow last everything.  Oh, well.  The rest of the day wasn't too productive because, as always, work hard one day and rest the next.   I did get yard work done over the weekend , since my hubby isn't able to do it yet.  When I cut, I cut!   I cut down, with my little power saw most of the lilacs on the edge of our yard.  I tied up those extra branches that didn't fit in the barrel and the wonderful brush guy took them.  I'm sure the neighbors were surprised and delighted to see them gone!

I have more frames now than I have felting.  Neither will fit with each other.  There are so many ways to finish a felting that I haven't decided yet.  This one especially is a challenge.  We go on vacation to see family tomorrow.  The doctor finally gave hubby permission to travel.  Hopefully, I'll have an answer for
this one when we get back.



So today is get ready............ and check it off my list.   I am going to do some serious shopping for new projects.  They have wonderful shopping in Anchorage.   I am looking for Polar fleece and felt and of course, a bit more fabric and yarn.  I am working with the Cha Cha yarn now and  it is easy once you know that you knit every loop.  I should get faster on it as I go.  It does leave some nice soft ruffles.

I'll try to blog while away but can't promise.  Here is the perfect spring photo.  I love it, hope you do too.
 Remember to Live,  Love  and Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment